Secure, Real-Time Video for First Responders and Commercial Applications
Designed to ensure the safety of police, fire, rescue and other workers
- Streams video via AMV’s secure datacenters
- Operates over any internet connection:
- wifi adapter or ethernet connector
- Any authorized user can view the video via Chrome browser on a desktop, Android deviceor via Safari on an iOS device
- Weighs 12 lbs without batteries
AMVision InsightRT2 - PEP
- Integrated with Peplink UBR LTE bonded cellular router
- Provides an all-in-one WAN solution for industrial deployments with GE WAN, 4X GE LAN,and 2X LTE connectivity as well as Peplink’s SpeedFusion SD-WAN bonding technology
- Weighs 14 lbs without batteries
- Sole Source & Secure | All Mobile Video is the sole source provider of the AMVision hardware and service. Video streams are not stored and are simply transmitted to your command center via the AMV Private Network.
- HD Quality in Real Time | When time is of the essence, the AMVision service delivers live HD-quality video from the source to the viewer in less than one second.
- Ready When You Are | Streaming live video is as easy as powering on the unit. AMVision works anywhere, via Ethernet or built in WiFi, and the command center can adjust bitrate to improve video quality when needed.